Private Practice Made Simple
Everything You Need to Know to Set Up and Manage a Successful Mental Health Practice
Published by: New Harbinger Publications
Imprint: New Harbinger Publications
Running your own private practice takes more than an advanced degree, memberships in professional psychology organizations, and the ability to be a good therapist. And while your continuing education and training may be useful, setting up and managing a successful practice is a matter of business and organizational know-how as much as professional proficiency.
If you're opening your own private practice or want to run your existing practice more efficiently, Private Practice Made Simple is your detailed guide. This book offers tips on everything from getting client referrals and creating a positive and comfortable office atmosphere to building a strong and thriving therapy practice that can serve both you and your clients. You'll learn how to attract clients as a new therapist and how to manage your practice as it grows.
- This complete tool kit will help you:
- Find an office and set up a treatment room
- Establish headache-free routines for organizing client information and forms
- Decide on a fee and manage your finances
- Prevent burnout by maintaining a healthy work-life balance