As human beings, it is in our very nature to seek—and we’re all seeking the same thing: change that brings us freedom from suffering, lasting peace and happiness, harmony in our relationships, and a deeper, more fulfilled understanding of ourselves and our life experiences.
That’s why New Harbinger is pleased to present a new volume of selected excerpts from our books for spiritual awakening, transformation, and living consciously in the modern world, Wisdom Without Dogma.
With these essential teachings, insights, reflections, practices, and real-life examples—written by renowned spiritual teachers and authors who speak from direct experience—you’re sure to find the guidance and support you seek on your own spiritual journey.
This year’s e-book sampler includes selections from:
- White Fire by Mooji
- Being Aware of Being Aware by Rupert Spira
- Shakti Rising by Kavitha M. Chinnaiyan
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Yoga and the Pursuit of Happiness by Sam Chase
- Kabalah Yoga by Audi Gozlan
- The Kindness Cure by Tara Cousineau
- Boundless Awareness by Michael A. Rodriguez
- The Courage Habit by Kate Swoboda
- When Spirit Leaps by Bonnie L. Greenwell
- Suffering Is Optional by Gail Brenner
- The Heartfulness Way by Kamlesh D. Patel and Joshua Pollock
- Undivided Love by Lynn Marie Lumiere
- Living the Life That You Are by Nic Higham
We invite you to explore all of these books, and wish you true well-being, peace, and joy.
Sign up for our spirituality e-newsletter now and get the free e-book, Wisdom Without Dogma!