Thank you for purchasing a New Harbinger book or ebook.
We sincerely appreciate your trust and support.
Whenever possible, we make digital accessories for our books available to you on our website. These can include printable worksheet files, audio and video materials, PowerPoint slideshows and more. Not all of our books have these materials, and not all of our books have the same kinds of materials available, but we're adding more content all the time.
No matter where you bought (or borrowed) your book, you can register the book to your New Harbinger website account and download the accessories. The process is fast and easy, and it's absolutely free.
If you purchased your book or ebook from another retailer: Follow the simple steps shown in the video, and listed below.
1) Sign into (or register an account on) our website with your user name and password. Find the links in the upper-right of any page.
2) Once signed in, you will see your User Profile page.
From there, choose the Register a book page:
3) Search for your book either by title or by ISBN number (for the print version of the book):
4) The list of books below will automatically update as you type. When you find your book, click the “Register” button.
5) Your book will be added to your list of registered products. Click the book cover or title to go to the book page:
6) On the book page, click the Accessories button:
7) Click any item in list of accessories to download PDFs, listen to audio files or view videos.
8) Depending on your browser settings and the type of file you're selecting, you may be able to click directly on the file name to view it, listen to it on your computer, or start to download it to your computer. You can also right-click (or ctrl-click, for one-button mouse users) and choose to save the file to your computer.
Special Instructions for Apple mobile device (iOS) Users
If you use a mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad to read ebooks, you may also want to save book accessories on your device. For now, in order to do this, you should visit our book page from a laptop or desktop computer. Save your files as described above. You can then email the file to yourself and open the emails on your iPhone or iPad. If you open a PDF or ePub file with iBooks, the application will save a copy to your library that you can read offline. You can also add audio and video files to your device using iTunes on your laptop or desktop that you can, then, listen to or watch on your device. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently working to improve mobile access.
If you have more questions about New Harbinger's accessories, we're here to help. You can email us or give us a call at (800) 748-6273 (M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Pacific Time.)