Whenever possible, we make digital accessory files for our books available to you on our website. These can include printable worksheet files, audio and video materials, PowerPoint slideshows and more. Not all of our books have these materials, and not all of our books have the same kinds of materials available, but we're adding more content all the time.
How do I download free accessories?
If you did not purchase the book through this website, you will first need to create an account and register your book. Once registered, you will be able to access the supplemental material. See below for more.
How do I register a book that I purchased somewhere else and download the accessories?
1. Search for the book title. When the search results appear, click on the book cover to go to the book page. When the book page loads, click on the blue “Free Accessories” button.
3. Once the page loads, you will see an orange “Register” button. Click on that button to register the book to your New Harbinger account.
4. Then, click on the book cover, which will take you directly to the files, which you can view, download, or stream as you like.
Depending on your browser settings and the type of file you're selecting, you may be able to click directly on the file name to view it, listen to it on your computer, or start to download it to your computer. You can also right-click (or command-click, for one-button mouse users) and choose to save the file to your computer.
For Apple mobile device (iOS) users: please note that accessories will not directly download onto an iPhone or iPad. You will need to download them onto a laptop or desktop computer, then transfer them to your device of choice.
How can I find accessories for a book I’ve purchased on this website or have already registered?
1. Sign into our website with your username and password, using the links in the top-right of any page.
2. Once you’re signed in, you’ll see your User Profile page. From there, you can select the “My Registered Products” page to see all the books you’ve registered. Just click on the cover of the book you want, and it will take you directly to that book’s accessories page.
You can also click “Register a Book” to register other books with accessories that you’ve bought or borrowed.
How do I download audio accessories?
If your book's accessories contain audio files, please note:
- If using Firefox or Safari to browse our website, you will need to right-click (or control-click on a mac) your mouse on the download link (i.e. the word, “download”) and then chose to, "save file as..." to your desktop, download folder, or wherever else you wish.
If using the Chrome browser, click on the down-arrow to download an audio accessory file to your computer.
If you have more questions about New Harbinger’s accessories, we’re here to help. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (800) 748-6273 (M–F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Pacific Time).