Praxis Continuing Education and Training, a subsidiary of New Harbinger Publications, seeks a Marketing Manager to join our highly collaborative team to grow our business.
Praxis is the clinical training arm of New Harbinger. We provide psychology clinicians and mental health professionals premier continuing education.
Working with us, you will enjoy a positive environment and a staff that thrives on teamwork, company values, and dedication. We are an employee-owned company and offer a generous benefits program.
Praxis is growing rapidly, so you’ll have a huge impact on our small and mighty team. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to help manage and guide all of our marketing efforts.
Duties will include:
- Create and execute engaging, authentic email, social, influencer, and advertising campaigns geared toward the mental health community
- Manage weekly marketing meetings and check in with team on various campaign activities
- Manage email editorial calendar and company-wide marketing activity tracking
- Track analytics and sales data, and analyze with the marketing team to constantly improve campaign performance
- Help determine marketing goals company and team-wide
- Manage and enhance content marketing strategy
- Help manage larger projects such as lead generation, improving UI/UX, and improve branded content
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing/communications
- Experience with managing and executing impactful marketing campaigns across email, social, and affiliates/influencers/organizations
- Experience developing powerful lead acquisition and sales funnels
- Strong editorial and/or copywriting (please provide writing sample with your application)
- Experience with google analytics and metrics tracking and analysis
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong content marketing strategy chops
- Strong organizational and meeting management skills
- Personnel management experience a plus
- Psychology knowledge a plus
- Adobe Suite experience a plus
Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line to HR@newharbinger.com. No phone calls please. No recruiters. Resumes will be reviewed the weeks of August 5 and 12, job candidates will be contacted the week of August 19th.
This is an in-house position based in Oakland, CA.
Equal Opportunity Employer