We do what we say we’ll do
We show up and work as one toward a shared purpose
We support goals that create long-term value
We act with kindness
We expect honesty and encourage open discussion and mutual support
We seek creatively inspired and flexible solutions to change human experience for the better
- We believe that people who live with mental illness are full and valued members of the human family, and that we must end the stigma against mental illness.
- We believe that health care and mental health care is a human right.
- We believe in science and proven-effective evidence-based treatments that help alleviate suffering and promote personal growth, joy, and well-being.
- We believe in the pursuit of spiritual fulfillment and of knowledge that deepens our sense of meaning, love, and compassion.
- We believe in the power of a healthy, diverse community.
- We believe in equal rights and equal treatment for:
- All genders.
- All religious or spiritual traditions.
- All ethnicities, cultures, and races.
- LGBTQIA and gender queer communities.
- All levels of mental and physical ability.
- We believe in equal pay for equal work among all genders and races.
- We believe in a commitment to truth, integrity, and avoiding harm to others.
- We believe in equal access to education, knowledge, and self-improvement, regardless of socioeconomic level.
- We believe in taking responsibility for our environmental impact and we are committed to a sustainable future.