Mental Health Resources
For free and confidential support 24/7, please contact the following:
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Call or text 988, or visit www.988lifeline.org.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Call 800-799-SAFE (7233), text LOVEIS to 22522, or visit www.thehotline.org.
Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor, or visit www.crisistextline.org.
Call 877-565-8860, or visit www.translifeline.org.
TrevorLifeline for LGBTQ Youth
Call 866-488-7386, text START to 678-678, or visit www.thetrevorproject.org.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Find a therapist trained in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT):
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Find a therapist trained in acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT):
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Find a therapist trained in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT):
Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Find a therapist trained in radically open dialectical behavior therapy (RO DBT):
For additional support for patients, family, and friends, please contact the following:
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Bipolar Happens
- National Center for PTSD
- BPD Central
- Treatment and Research Advancements Association for Personality Disorder (TARA)
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)