Enhance your client sessions!
Sign up for our email list and receive a free Quick Tips for Therapists e-booklet compilation, including dozens of the most popular and essential tips you can use every day in your practice.
Quick Tips for Therapists are written by practicing clinicians and are packed with proven-effective solutions for dealing with many common client situations and challenges, including:
- How to connect with an angry teen
- How to recognize emotional avoidance in clients
- How to help depressed clients enjoy activities again
- How to best support LGBT clients
- How to help clients with body image dissatisfaction
- How to help clients feel comfortable discussing traumatic topics
You’ll also find strategies for overcoming hurdles that can present in different treatment approaches, such as acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), mindfulness-based therapies, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and more.
Sign up for our email list and get your free Quick Tips for Therapists e-booklet today!
If you are encountering issues downloading the free e-booklet, please check your junk/promotions folder or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.