M-F 9am - 5pm Pacific
Sign in Register
Sign up for our e-newsletter and receive 25% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER! Subscribe today >>
(In case there is any confusion, Suzanne would like to point out that the following post is largely tongue-in-cheek)
1. Nothing exists.
2. Everything that seems to exist is illusory.
3. This appearance is meaningless, yet miraculous, and is its own purpose.
4. All apparent dual reality is oneness.
5. Any thought, feeling, sensation, or action that seems to occur is perfect.
6. No matter how paradoxical the happening, it is perfect, i.e., fear-based ego reactions “after” oneness has been “seen” or apprehended.