You’ll need to have an account on this site to download free tools/accessories.
2. Search for your book’s title, and go to the product page.
Or, type the URL that appears in your book into the browser address bar to go right to the free tools that are available for it.
3. Click on the Download Free Tools button under the book cover on the product page.
Or scroll down to find the Free Tools section. You can view and download the files there.
- For PDF files, click the “download” button to the right of each file to view the item. You can also right-click or Ctrl-click on the “download” button to save the file to your machine.
- For audio files, click the play button to play files right on your device, or right-click or Ctrl-click on the “download” button to save the file to your machine. You can also save the whole set of audio files, if you prefer, by downloading the “All audio files” zip file that’s posted at the end of each audio section.
- For video files, click the play button to play the video right on your device. Videos are not currently downloadable.
You can also add the free tools for any book to your Free Tools Library for easy access later. Just click the “Save this to my free tools library” button that you’ll see on every Free Tools page: