Thank you for your interest in New Harbinger Publications employment opportunities.
Throughout our 40+ year history, New Harbinger Publications has honed a reputation as the preeminent publisher of self-help, and psychology titles. From the outset our aim has been to publish books that are accessible, substantive, and, above all, useful.
Working for New Harbinger Publications you will enjoy a positive environment and a staff that thrives on teamwork, company values, and dedication. We are an employee-owned company and offer a generous benefits program.
- 401(k) with matching
- ESOP retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending account for healthcare
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Continuous career training through our HR learning portal and other live or online sources.
New Harbinger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inventory Assistant – Part Time (30 hours/week)
Supervisor: Jessica Martines
This position will assist the Print Buyer/Inventory Manager with general administrative duties related to keeping all inventory in stock and properly documented, including but not limited to:
- Running reports and working in spreadsheets,
- Entering, updating, and maintaining product records,
- Processing returns in collaboration with the accounting department,
- Providing inventory-related data at the request of the Inventory Manager,
- Communicating with outside vendors and internal departments,
- Attending meetings as needed, and
- Acting as back-up to the Inventory Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a strategic, forward thinker with a strong eye for detail.
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a good culture fit with New Harbinger Publications.
- Be proficient in Office 365 and Excel in particular.
Acumen software and/or publishing experience a plus.
Work will be hybrid with some in-person work required.
All candidates must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
Eligible for PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program, Healthcare and all other benefits described above.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Inventory Assistant