Frequently Asked Questions
Free Tools FAQs
Free Tools are downloadable worksheets, handouts, audio, and video we create to help you use New Harbinger books better.
We make free tools for our books (which we used to call "accessories") available to you on our website whenever we can. Not all of our books have free tools, and not all of our books have the same kinds of free tools available. But we're adding more content all the time.
- Create an account or login.
You’ll need to have an account on this site to download free tools/accessories.
- Search for the book title, and go to the product page.
Or, type the URL that appears in your book into the browser address bar to go right to the free tools that are available for it.
- Click on the Download Free Tools button under the book cover on the product page.
Or scroll down the product page to find the Free Tools section. You can view and download the files there.
- For PDF files, click the “download” button to the right of each file to view the item. You can also right-click or Ctrl-click the “download” button to save the file to your device's default download location.
- For audio files, click the play button to play files right on your device, or right-click or Ctrl-click the “download” button to save the file to your device. You can also save the whole set of audio files, if you prefer, by downloading the “All audio files” zip file that’s posted at the end of each audio section.
- For video files, click the play button to play the video right on your device. Videos are not currently downloadable.
You can also add the free tools for any book to your Free Tools Library for easy access later. Just click the “Save this to my free tools library” button that you’ll see on every Free Tools page:
If you have more questions about New Harbinger’s free tools, we’re here to help.
You can chat with us via the chat button in the lower right of your screen, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 748-6273. We're available Mon–Fri, 9am to 5pm, Pacific Time.